About The Department
The department of BBA (H) started functioning in the year 2010. In order to meet the present industrial needs and to promote professional business education among the students equivalent to other B School at reasonable cost, and to offer value based education to prepare ethical leaders with a global outlook, BBA (H) is running as the new wing of our college since 2010. Since the inception, so many teachers served this department with whole- hearted devotion and care. Mention, among them, must be made Prof. Tilaknath Ghosh, Dr. Baneswar Kapasi, Dr. Kaushik Chakraborty. In fact, the department has been carrying on a glorious tradition over the years. Apart from the consistent outstanding results, the students’ are successfully engaged in different spheres of the society (Teaching/lecturership at college level/ Banking/Insurance sectors/ IT sectors etc.) in a remarkable position. Many of the alumni are holding senior managerial position in renowned organizations like TCS, WIPRO, HDFC Bank, Bandhan Bank etc.). The department provides an environment that is academically thought-provoking and made enjoyable by a variety of avenues provided to students for self-expression and development. The department is committed to transform its students into leaders and dynamic and caring citizens of the future by combining academic rigour and active industry interface.
- To organize workshops relating to entrepreneurship development, organizational development, Talent management etc to enhance development of business and non-business enterprises.
- Growth and development of industrial exposure through formation of alumni units, visiting faculties/top management team of the industries and bureaucrats.
- Excellent Student-Teacher relationship.
- Perfect coordination among the teachers.
- Well-equipped classrooms with audio-visual digital facilities and interactive smart boards and projectors.
- Scopes and facilities of borrowing books (reference books) by the students from seminar library.
- Observance of Teachers’ day by our students in every year.
- Satisfactory results in University examinations.
- To create congenial, innovative, value-based world class learning environment.
- To prepare students with strong foundation in their disciplines and other areas of learning.
- To inculcate leadership qualities for serving the society.
- To encourage creativity.
- To ensure openness and diversity.