- A rich and well-furnished library alongwith separate study rooms and Xerox facilities for students and teachers.
- A separate central library with modern IT facilities including INFLIBNET-NLIST
- Well-equipped Science Laboratories.
- Computer learning centre at the College.
- Active National Cadet Corps (NCC).
- National Service Scheme (NSS), Four Units.
- Distance Education Centres :
(a) Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Study Centre for Certificate, Diploma, Under-graduate and Post-graduate Courses.
(b) Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) Study Centre for under-graduate and post-graduate courses.
- Various UGC sponsored Minor Research Projects as well as one Major Research Project under active supervision of some faculty members of the college.
- Research work under the supervision of some members of faculty as Ph.D guides.
- A printing press of its own.
- Sound Proof Generator for uninterrupted power supply.
- A Post Office named ‘’Netaji Mahavidyalaya post-office’’ within the college campus.
- Annual Games and Sports and Cultural Competition.
- Regular publication of Annual College Magazine (Utsarga) & Peer Reviewed Journal of the Teachers’ Council (Focus).
- Participation in various social services by the inmates of the college.
- Separate Hostels for boys and girls and a standard Canteen for the students.
- Allotment of fund for pecuniary help to the poor and intelligent students.
- Prize-fund for successful students.
- Free-studentship for the students obtaining first-class in University Examination.
- Medical facilities from Health Clinic and Students’ Health Home.
- A Grievance Redressal Cell for prompt action against any grievance.
- A Counselling Cell for the future career of the students.
- Functioning of women cell for preserving the rights of women and ensuring their social security.
- Facilities of Internet through WiFi within the college campus.
- Computerised Finance Department, Accounts section and General Office of the college.
- A well-equipped Multi-Gymnasium for the students.
- Remedial Coaching Centre for SC, ST, Minority & OBC students.
- A Sky-Watching Centre with modern equipments.
- A huge and well-decorated Auditorium.
- Separate departmental chambers equipped with Departmental libraries.
- Coaching Centre for ‘Entry in Services’.
- Post Graduate Department in Bengali.
- A three-storeyed Girls’ and a two storeyed Boys’ hostel.
- Water Analysing Laboratory in collaboration with PHE Arambagh and Hooghly Zila Parishad.
- Preservation of local history of Arambagh.
- Scope for practicing Yoga under the auspices of the department of Physical Education