|Dr. Asim Kumar De||M.Com., Ph.D.||Principal|
|Dr. Tarak Nath Roy||M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D.||Bursar|
- Competent and sincere members of teaching staff.
- Good student – teacher rapport.
- Regularity in taking classes.
- Teaching according to syllabus Modules provided to the students.
- Teaching with audio-visual and other teaching aids as and when necessary.
- Seminar library equipped with a good number of books and journals for the use of the students as well as of the teachers.
- Concern over the completion of syllabus even by taking extra and tutorial classes.
- Academic, personal and career counselling outside the classes.
- Publication of wall magazines at a regular interval.
- Arranging Quiz Contest, Group Discussion and seminar by the students on a regular basis.
- Organising seminars by guest speakers.
- Conducting educational tours / excursions.
- Good results in the University Examinations
Apart from teaching in class rooms, teachers also take initiatives for counselling the students in leisure hours. Easy access to teachers help the students to sort out academic problems faced by them.
[/dropdown_box] [dropdown_box expand_text=”Duties of a Student” show_more=” ” show_less=” ” start=”hide”]
- Arranging Seminars by the Students.
- Arranging Quiz by the students.
- Arranging Group Discussion by the students.
- Arranging interaction sessions in the class.
- Counselling outside the class.
- Taking extra classes as a kind of tutorial coaching.
- Holding time-to-time class tests.
The students enrolled will have to abide by the following rules and regulations, failing which one’s enrolment is liable to be cancelled.
|i) Regular attendance in the classes ( The students failing to have fixed percentage as per university rules are debarred from appearing at the final examination).
ii) Fulfilment of the eligibility criteria for promotion to the next higher classes.
iii) Payment of fees in due time.
iv) Maintaining good conduct.
v) Maintaining discipline in the college campus.
vi) Attending seminars and group discussions.
vii) Promoting good academic as well as administrative relationship within the campus.
viii) Attending the Annual Sports meet, inter-class competitions, cultural competition and academic programmes organized by the college from time to time.
ix) Inculcating moral values and maintaining healthy relations with the society.
[/dropdown_box] [dropdown_box expand_text=”Concession” show_more=” ” show_less=” ” start=”hide”] Tution fees concession is available to few meritorious students and to the students from economically backward families (e.g. BPL card holder). This is as per the discretion of the college authority.
The college has, of late, introduced a unique system of helping the advanced learners. Students obtaining first class in University Examinations are exempted from tution fees for the next academic session.
[/dropdown_box] [dropdown_box expand_text=”Assessment” show_more=” ” show_less=” ” start=”hide”]
- Campus evaluation by students
- Teachers evaluation by students
- Assessment and accreditation (at B++ Grade) by NAAC in 2007
The College is gearing up for the Re-Accreditation (Cycle-2) by NAAC very shortly.[/dropdown_box]